- Upcoming Events
- May 08, 2007 - 7:30 PM
- Capital Area Libertarians monthly meeting.
Discussion of state convention, planning for the rest of the year.
- Location: LPM Lansing office at 2722 E Michigan Ave, Lansing, Suite 22. Park and enter in back.
- Contact: Will Tyler White Phone: 517 349-3806 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- May 23, 2007 - 7:30 PM
- Libertarian Party of Oakland County general membership meeting. Optional dinner at 6:30. Meeting at 7:30. Nonmembers are welcome.
- Location: Sila's Restaurant, 4033 W. 12 Mile, 2 blocks east of Greenfield, in Berkley.
- Contact: Adam Goodman Phone: 248-765-3213 Email: email@example.com
- June 08, 2007 - 1:00 PM
- Ethan Nadelmann, founder & executive director of the Drug Policy Alliance, will talk about ending war on drugs. Requested donation: $5. Free parking on law school lot; enter from the west on Larned.
- Location: University of Detroit Mercy Law School, room 330, 651 E. Jefferson, west of I-75, east of Beaubien.
- Contact: Mike Whitty Phone: 248-723-0105 Email: MikeWhitty@prodigy.net
- June 10, 2007 - 2:00 PM
- LPM Executive Committee meeting.
Agenda to be determined.
Park and enter from the back of the building, which has a Xango juice company in front.
- Location: LPM office at 2722 E Michigan Ave., Suite 22 Lansing
- Contact: Bill Hall, chair Phone: 517 853-1900
- For more events, see the online calendar at: