- Upcoming Events
- December 06, 2006 - 7:00 PM
- The Libertarian Party of Washtenaw County will hold its monthly business meeting.
Agenda topics will include:
- Location: The meetings take place at the cottage inn restaurant on william street, downtown Ann Arbor. We will be meeting in the downstairs or upstairs meeting room.
- Contact: Thomas A. Bagwell Phone: (734) 678-5040 Email: email@example.com
- December 07, 2006 - 7:00 PM
- We will be discussing election results and then plan on strategy for the next election cycle. This is a business meeting but mostly planning and analysis discussion. Some light snacks will be provided.
- Location: *Eric Larson's home. 2215 Cascade Lakes Circle SE Grand Rapids.* Note the new location change.
- Contact: Eric Larson Phone: 616-949-2844 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- December 09, 2006 - 7:00 PM
- LPOC Annual Holiday Party. As usual, all LPM members, their family and friends are invited. Please join us for this festive occasion. There is no charge, just bring yourself a dish to pass, and BYOB.
Please go to http://www.lpocmi.org/Holiday for more information.
- Location: Home of Heather and David Eisenbacher
1863 Lakewood Dr. in Troy
- Contact: Adam Goodman Phone: 248-765-3213 Email: email@example.com
- December 12, 2006 - 7:30 PM
- Monthly meeting of the Capital Area Libertarian Party. Check out the new office and plan for 2007 officer elections and open house. Everyone welcome! Chip in for pizza, subs and beverages.
- Location: LPM Lansing office, 2722 E Michigan Ave., ste 22.
Lower level - park and enter in back.
- Contact: Will Tyler White Phone: 517 349-3806 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- December 14, 2006 - 6:00 PM
- We will be discussing the topics of the day. Public is welcome. Food is optional.
Come if you have the time and enjoy the company!
- Location: The Benton Harbor "International House of Pancakes" (IHOP) on Pipestone Road by I-94. Its just 100 yards West of the interchange.
- Contact: Bill Bradley Phone: (269) 637-4525 Email: email@example.com
- For more events, see the online calendar at: