- Upcoming Events
- August 02, 2006 - 7:00 PM
- The Libertarian Party of Washtenaw County will hold its monthly business meeting.
- Location: The Cottage Inn restaurant on william street, downtown Ann Arbor. We will be meeting in the downstairs or upstairs meeting room.
- Contact: Thomas A. Bagwell Phone: (734) 678-5040 Email: email@example.com
- August 03, 2006 - 6:30 PM
- Wayne County Monthly Meeting. Includes Monroe
- Location: City Tavern Restaurant in Dearborn at 14316 Michigan Ave., between Greenfield and Schaefer.
- Contact: Rick Secula Phone: (303) 795-8708
- August 06, 2006 - 1:00 PM
- Executive Committee Meeting. Members are welcome to attend
- Location: Libertarian Party of Michigan Headquarters
913 W. Holmes Road
Lansing, MI 48910
- Contact: Jim Allison Phone: 586-817-0395
- August 08, 2006 - 08:00 AM
- Primary elections. An excellent chance to reach active voters (especially on exit). Some local offices and mileages may also be up to a vote.
- Location: All around the state.
- Contact: Scotty Boman Phone: 313-247-2052 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- August 08, 2006 - 7:30 PM
- Monthly meeting of the Capital Area Libertarian Party. No official business this monthing - open to the public for general political discussion.
- Location: Barley's Grill, 727 E Miller Rd., Lansing
- Contact: Will Tyler White Phone: 517 349-3806 Email: email@example.com
- August 09, 2006 - 7:30 PM
- The West Michigan LP will be having its executive committee meeting to decide the outlays for the election year, coordinate election activities, and plan for the outreach events.
- Location: IHOP on East Beltline (Knapp's corner)in Grand Rapids.
- Contact: Matt Friar Phone: 616-949-2844 Email: Secretary@lpwm.org
- August 10, 2006 - 6:00 PM
- The monthly meeting meeting of the "Libertarian Party of Southwest Michigan". This will be an important meeting since we will be discussing some changes for our party. Everyone is welcome. Dinner is optional.
- Location: The IHOP Restaurant on Pipestone, just off the I-94 exit(about 150 yds west).
- Contact: Bill Bradley Phone: 269 637-4525 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- August 12, 2006 - 12:00 AM
- The LPWM will be holding its second annual summer picnic. This is an opportunity for all our members to get together socially. Please RSVP soon. We ask that everyone bring a dish to pass. For those of you who missed last year, be sure to make it and don't miss out! Directions can be found on our website www.lpwm.org.
- Location: Bill Hall's home in Rockford, Michigan.
- Contact: Eric Larson Phone: 616-949-2844 Email: email@example.com
- August 23, 2006 - 7:30 PM
- Libertarian Party of Oakland County monthly meeting. Optional dinner at 6:30. Meeting at 7:30.
- Location: Sila's Restaurant, 4033 W. 12 Mile, 2 blocks east of Greenfield, in Berkley.
- Contact: Chris Watson Phone: 586-203-9608 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- September 04, 2006 - 5:00 PM
- A protest (about the Rainbow Farm case and the deaths of Rollie Rohm and Tom "Grover" Crosslin.) at the Cass County Courthouse in Cassopolis on Labor day, September 4th. Tentatively held from 5 PM to 6 PM.
- Location: Cass County Courthouse in Cassopolis
- Contact: James Parker Phone: (517) 439-2460 Email: email@example.com
- For more events, see the online calendar at: