- Upcoming Events
- January 10, 2006 - 7:30 PM
- Monthly meeting of the Capital Area Libertarian Party. Dinner and drinks available.
Nominations for 2006 officers.
Discussion question: will Bush be impeached?
- Location: Barley's American Grill
727 E Miller Rd., Lansing
- Contact: Will Tyler White Phone: 517 349-3806
- January 25, 2006 - 7:30 PM
- Libertarian Party of Oakland County annual convention. Election of officers for 2006. Optional dinner starting at 6:30. Meeting starts at 7:30.
- Location: Sila's Restaurant, 4033 W. 12 Mile, 2 blocks east of Greenfield, in Berkley.
- Contact: Leonard Schwartz Phone: 248-546-3569 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- February 05, 2006 - 1:00 PM
- Bi-monthly meeting of the LEC.
All dues paying members are welcome to attend.
- Location: Libertarian Party Lansing Office
913 W. Holmes
- Contact: Nathan Allen Phone: 248-891-3003 Email: email@example.com
- May 13, 2006 - 00:00 AM
- LPM Annual Convention
A Friday night, (5/12), welcome party will preceed the Convention. Exact times will be announced as the details are finalized.
- Location: Comfort Inn
- Contact: Nathan Allen Phone: (248)891-3003 Email: Chair@michiganlp.org
- For more events, see the online calendar at:
- Shaping the National Platform by Nathan Allen
Would you like to work on the National Platform? Michigan may have one representative on the National Paltform Committee. If you are interested in being on the PlatComm, contact Nathan Allen. Chair@michiganlp.org , or by phone at; 248-891-3003Back to Contents
- the FairTax by Mike Dickson
I watched the attached video and thought it was very good. I wanted to share it with you. I takes a while to view... Feel free to pass it along if you want.
South HavenBack to Contents