- Upcoming Events
- January 10, 2006 - 7:30 PM
- Monthly meeting of the Capital Area Libertarian Party. Dinner and drinks available.
Nominations for 2006 officers.
Discussion question: will Bush be impeached?
- Location: Barley's American Grill
727 E Miller Rd., Lansing
- Contact: Will Tyler White Phone: 517 349-3806
- January 25, 2006 - 7:30 PM
- Libertarian Party of Oakland County annual convention. Election of officers for 2006. Optional dinner starting at 6:30. Meeting starts at 7:30.
- Location: Sila's Restaurant, 4033 W. 12 Mile, 2 blocks east of Greenfield, in Berkley.
- Contact: Leonard Schwartz Phone: 248-546-3569 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- February 05, 2006 - 1:00 PM
- Bi-monthly meeting of the LEC.
All dues paying members are welcome to attend.
- Location: Libertarian Party Lansing Office
913 W. Holmes
- Contact: Nathan Allen Phone: 248-891-3003 Email: email@example.com
- For more events, see the online calendar at:
- Metro Detroit Office by Leonard Schwartz
The LPM Executive Committee wants to have a metro Detroit office in addition to the Lansing headquarters.
Instead of a storefront, like our former office in Hazel Park, we are looking for space in an office building.
The ideal office is 200-500 square feet in an office building with a large conference room that tenants can use for special events. But we will consider other arrangements.
The ideal location is within 3 miles of I-696. But we will consider other locations.
Back to Contents
If you have information about a suitable office space with low rent, please contact LPM's political director, Leonard Schwartz, 248-546-3569, firstname.lastname@example.org.