March 29, 2005
- Upcoming Events
- Sam Adams Dinner
- Upcoming Events
April 2, 2005 - 5:30 PM
- Annual LPWC Sam Adams Dinner. This year's featured speaker will be Gatewood Galbraith, a political activist, attorney, marijuana smoker and legalization supporter, gun owner, and independent candidate for public office. Please see related news item (below) for more details.
- Location: Best Western Plaza (2900 Jackson Rd. in Ann Arbor).
- Contact: Larry Johnson Phone: (734) 320-7237 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
April 9, 2005 - 1:00 PM
- Campaign manager training for nonpartisan campaigns. Seating is limited. Reservations are required.
- Location: Home of Barb Collins, 2916 Wakefield, at Wiltshire, about a quarter mile south of 12 Mile and a quarter mile west of Coolidge, in Berkley.
- Contact: Leonard Schwartz Phone: (248) 546-3569 E-mail: email@example.com
April 13, 2005 - 7:30 PM
- Monthly Meeting of the Libertarians of Macomb County. All members of the Libertarian Party, their friends and family, and anyone interested in learning more about the Libertarian Party are invited to attend. The meeting begins at 7:30, but feel free to join us for good food and conversation at 6:30.
- Location: The Cutting Board Restaurant. 28655 Schoenherr Road, Warren, MI 48093. The Cutting Board is on the west side of Schoenherr south of 12 Mile Road.
- Contact: Jim Allison Phone: (248) 548-2500 x2003
April 23, 2005 - 9:30 AM
- LPM Convention 2005 - "Strategies for Success". For more information and a registration form, visit www.TriCityLibertarianParty.org
- Location: Holiday Inn Resort and Conference Center; 5665 East Pickard Road, Mt. Pleasant, MI 48858
- Contact: Rosemarie Jozwiak Phone: (989) 922-5226 E-mail: Jozwiak@HotPOP.com
- For more events, see the online calendar at:
- Sam Adams Dinner by Jeff Weber
The LP Washtenaw County will host our annual Sam Adams
Dinner, Saturday April 2, 2005 at the Best Western Plaza
(2900 Jackson Rd. in Ann Arbor). Cash bar cocktails start at
5:30pm with dinner at 6:30pm and speaker at 7:30pm.
This year's featured speaker will be Gatewood
Galbraith, a political activist, attorney, marijuana smoker
and legalization supporter, gun owner, and independent
candidate for public office (ran for Commissioner of
Agriculture, Governor - 3 times, Congress - twice, and
Attorney General). He is also author of "The Last Free Man
in America Meets the Synthetic Subversion."
Tickets will be $45 per person in advance or $55 at the
door. The two entrees will be a choice of broiled whitefish
in a fresh herb tomato butter or chicken in a boursin cheese
For more information or to make reservations call:
Larry Johnson (734) 320-7237 or James Hudler (734) 475-9792.
Back to Contents
Created with NewsNet Pipeline - The Online Newsletter Connector
Return to News Archive
Return to LP of Michigan Home Page