- Upcoming Events
- Upcoming Events
July 7, 2000 - 7:00 PM
- Post-Convention Party. Those who are attending the National LP's convention will be on Cloud 9 for several weeks and eager to talk about all that happened in Anaheim. So, if you can't wait to talk about it when you get home, we'll see you on July 7!
- Location: LPM Headquarters, 619 E. Nine Mile Road in Hazel Park (between Dequindre and John R, on north side of road).
- Contact: Stacy Van Oast Phone: (810) 784-8783 E-mail: email@example.com
July 9, 2000
- Deadline to submit items for the Michigan Libertarian newsletter.
- Location: Mail submissions to 28960 Jane St., St. Clair Shores MI 48081-1032
- Contact: Keith Edwards Phone: (810) 777-7468 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
July 10, 2000 - 7:00 PM
- Clare-Gladwin LP Monthly meeting, Refreshments provided, Speaker, Literature, Outreach drive update: will 30 members be reached?, Candidate recruitment: 6 local candidates now likely, possible county level full-slate? Great fun and discussions. Update on parade floats success from the 4th of July parades.
- Location: MID MICHIGAN COMMUNITY COLLEGE, ROOM 166
- Contact: Ghazey Aleck Phone: (517) 386-2699 E-mail: email@example.com
July 10, 2000 - 7:00 PM
- LP of Livingston County invites you to attend our monthly meeting. Dinner is at 7 p.m. and business begins at 8 p.m.
- Location: Mexican Jones Restaurante, 675 W. Grand River, Brighton, MI
- Contact: Matt Dickinson Phone: (810) 231-1254
July 11, 2000 - 6:30 PM
- Monthly meeting of the Libertarian Party of Lapeer/Genesee. Among agenda items; Report from the chair on the National Convention in Anaheim. Please come, all are welcome!
- Location: Whitey's Restaurant, Davison, MI. Whitey's is about 1 mile North of I-69 on M-15 in Davison. NOTE; newsletter calander (the printed one) is incorrect! Time is 6:30 pm, not 7:30 pm, meeting place is Davison, not DaviDson, and Davison is 1 mile north of I-69, NOT 1 mile north of I-96. Other than that, the printed newsletter got it all correct.
- Contact: Trish Marie Phone: (810) 742-7268 E-mail: Trishmare7@aol.com
July 11, 2000 - 7:00 PM
- Kalamazoo Libertarian Party general meeting
- Location: TGI Friday's Restaurant, 5650 West Main St. Kalamazoo MI 49009
- Contact: Tim Miley Phone: (616) 668-3951 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
July 12, 2000 - 6:00 PM
- Libertarians of Macomb County monthly meeting. Drinks and dinner at 6:00 PM, business begins at 7:00 PM. Our featured speaker will be the LP's 10th US Congressional Candidate Rick Friend.
- Location: Miles World Resturant, 17689 Masonic, Fraser, MI 48026, 810-415-4500.
- Contact: Diane Barnes Phone: (810) 774-1625 E-mail: DBarnes98@aol.com
July 12, 2000 - 7:30 PM
- LP of Oakland County Executive Committee Meeting All dues paying members are welcome. Business begins at 7:30PM.
- Location: LPM HQ, 619 East Nine Mile in Hazel Park, one block east of I-75
- Contact: Greg Dirasian Phone: (248) 592-9731 E-mail: email@example.com
July 15, 2000 - 7:00 PM
- Gun Raffle Drawing!! Many of you purchased tickets for the gun raffle to benefit the Committee to Elect Trafton Jean. Please join us on July 15 when we draw the name of the lucky winner! btw: We still have a few tickets left! Get 'em while you can!
- Location: Brenda's Bistro, 230 W. Main Street, Durand
- Contact: Ben Steele III Phone: (517) 288-5616 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
July 19, 2000
- Monthly meeting of the St. Clair County affiliate.
- Location: Armbrusters Sports Bar and Grill located at 1211 Griswold, Port Huron, MI 48060. TX: (810) 982-2255. Join us for dinner at 6:00 PM. Business begins at 7:00 PM.
- Contact: Richard Friend Phone: (810) 982-7178 E-mail: email@example.com
July 20, 2000 - 7:00 PM
- Details about the National Convention and other information.
- Location: CT's Restaurant (corner of M-140 & Blue Star Highway)
- Contact: Bill Bradley Phone: (616) 637-1788 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
July 24, 2000 - 6:30 PM
- Meeting of the LPM Ballot Access Retention Committee
- Location: Home of Barb Goushaw, 19514 West Nine Mile Road, Southfield MI (between Southfield and Evergreen Roads. Call or e-mail Barb Goushaw if you need better directions.)
- Contact: Barb Goushaw Phone: (248) 355-5058 E-mail: email@example.com
- For more events, see the online calendar at: